HAPPY ONE YEAR LICE FREE ANNIVERSARY TO US!
First and foremost, we want to thank all our fabulous lice technicians. We could not have done it without them. They provide lice treatments, lice education, humor, and TLC in an absolutely lousey business. They are 100% committed to our customers – early mornings, late nights, weekends, holidays and occasionally during the day. OUR EMPLOYEES ARE AMAZING!
So what have we learned in our first year in the lice removal business?
- Lice happens. You have lice when you have lice, it’s not something you plan for or want to take time to resolve. It’s there when you notice it and you want to take care of it. And for that reason, so is Lice Clinics of Portland. We take calls at all hours of the day and night and treat clients when they need lice treatment, not when it’s convenient for our lice clinic.
- Lice do not discriminate. We’ve treated month old babies, 80 year old grandmothers, and everything in between. More girls than boys, more moms than dads. Many races, ethnicities and socioeconomic conditions. Public school kids, home school kids, private school kids, preschool, elementary school, high school, and college. You name it, we’ve probably have already seen it at our Portland lice clinic.
- Every day we have a conversation about how self-treatment didn’t work. That’s not to say it can’t work, but we’re happy to solve a problem that you couldn’t solve on your own, after all, we are PROFESSIONAL LICE EXPERTS.
- Our Airalle technology is AWESOME. We know this because we never see 90 plus percent of our clients again, and those we see are buying more product from us or just getting some peace-of-mind that their lice situation is GONE. Thank you to our customers for all the great Google reviews we’ve received. They mean the world to us and help us grow our business.
- We can help those who can’t help themselves. We don’t snub our noses just because you have lice and are struggling economically. We give back to our local community.
- One location is not enough. We now have two and have plans in the works for a number of additional locations to better service our customers in Oregon and Washington in 2018. We want to make it more convenient for you to get to a Lice Clinics of America location.
And FINALLY. We love what we do, we love our lice technicians, we love our clients, we love our referral sources, we love our technology, we love that we have helped well over 2,000 people in our first year in business, and we actually love lice.
This poem was given to us before we opened.
THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING LICE CLINICS OF AMERICA PORTLAND THIS PAST YEAR AND WE LOOK FOWARD TO MORE, BETTER, FASTER IN THE YEAR TO COME.